I'll call my roommate Jen. So, Jen and I have been roommates for a year in August. This is when our lease is up. I don't have any complaints about Jen on that front. She's clean, considerate, pays rent on time etc. However, lately I've begun to wonder if she's a pathological liar because she tells everyone she's a nurse in a elaborate detail when she, in reality, works in retail.
I'm starting to have concerns that the girl is not all there. The other night on Monday, we were having drinks with some neighbors and Jen went into a highly detailed description of her "job". It was disturbing, how she can lie in such detail on a dime.
The girl is not now, nor has she ever been, a nurse. According to her, she was kicked out of nursing school over some trouble with other students. I don't know all of the details. She's obsessed.
It's starting to make me question what else she's lying about. I'm starting to distrust her and wonder if I should sign with her again in August.
My questions are; Am I overreacting since she's a fantastic roommate otherwise? Is this a harmless quirk, or should I be concerned?
TLDR: Roommate Jen who is not a nurse tells people she is. I don't know if I want to extend our lease over it. Is it that big of an issue, or no? Thanks in advance.
Submitted April 22, 2020 at 02:45PM by Whythefuckulyin https://ift.tt/3avbaFh


No comments:
Post a Comment