Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [26M] Girlfriend [26F] refuses to talk to me until I apologise for playing on the PS4 with my group of friends all day, although even admitting that this never happens and it was a one off due to everyone being online. Am I in the wrong or am I right to stand my ground here?

Basically I’ve been on the game all day and I didn’t realise that I had been. I’ve just been having fun with my mates as we rarely are on together at the same time.

She’s now saying that I’ve wasted a full day of spending time with her and she’s had to “fill her time” waiting for me to come off ( additional context is she has no hobbies, we’ve had this discussion before). Also that we “may as well write off this day” as we didn’t see each other.

What I don’t understand is that she has actually admitted that I’ve never been on the game that long before (I usually don’t do it cause it’s boring but having everyone on was good for once). So I’m really struggling to “accept that I’ve done wrong”. Am I not allowed to have fun with my friends once in a while on the PS4?

My point of view is that it’s no difference to me being out all day with my mates, and obviously that cannot happen as lockdown is in effect. Also I’ve lived with her for a year, so one day out of 365 days is really not that much of an issue.

Apparently to make this right I need to say sorry for playing on the game all day, not do it again and give her hugs and kisses. I’ve said I won’t do this because I haven’t done anything wrong in my eyes and she’s not convincing me that I have with watch she is saying. After I told her this she said, and I quote:

“If you want to do that everyday (remember we have both established that I don’t do this everyday and it was a one off) then this isn’t the relationship for you or me. Also if you want someone to come and grovel and hug you and give you attention after that then, I’m not the girl for you”. That last part really gets me going as that’s precisely what she is asking me to do, to make it right.

Am I right to stand my ground on this? Also apologies for the rant and wall of text, it’s just my last relationship was full of manipulation and control attempts and I really need to understand if this is a bad sign for the future. Mainly to save myself from wasting another 3 years like I did with my ex.

TL;DR : GF is mad and trying to get me to apologise for being on the PS4 with my friends all day although she admitted that it has never happened before (over a year) and refuses to let it go until I apologise. Am I right to stand my ground? (Better context in post).



Submitted April 22, 2020 at 03:19PM by -theStrongestWill- https://ift.tt/2RXvfgP
My [26M] Girlfriend [26F] refuses to talk to me until I apologise for playing on the PS4 with my group of friends all day, although even admitting that this never happens and it was a one off due to everyone being online. Am I in the wrong or am I right to stand my ground here? My [26M] Girlfriend [26F] refuses to talk to me until I apologise for playing on the PS4 with my group of friends all day, although even admitting that this never happens and it was a one off due to everyone being online. Am I in the wrong or am I right to stand my ground here? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 23, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.