Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

GF [24F] won’t stop pausing movies and shows we’re watching to text - [26M]

So tomorrow is my girlfriends birthday. I went to her place to hang out and have dinner and chill, and I brought her her gifts, etc. We sat down to watch a movie. She keeps pausing it to text people back. After about the 4th or 5th time, I say why don’t we just go to bed and watch this another time? You’re clearly focused on that. Never once did I raise my voice, or act upset. She got incredibly defensive and said I was immature for “melting down” instead of asking her to stop texting. All I wanted was just 2 hours of “us” time where no one checked their phone. Am I a total asshole for getting upset? Because she sent me home and told me I ruined the night. So now shes going to wake up on her birthday and be upset with me when all I did was explain to her that I felt that it wasn’t right that she was texting during our movie. This happens all the time, but tonight it was literally every 5 minutes.

Am I being ridiculous and asking too much of her? I’m so confused.

TL;DR - girlfriend won’t stop interrupting movie to text people back. I got upset and she said I was wrong for how I reacted. Am I wrong for doing this?



Submitted April 03, 2020 at 07:46PM by m_shady https://ift.tt/39H6hsj
GF [24F] won’t stop pausing movies and shows we’re watching to text - [26M] GF [24F] won’t stop pausing movies and shows we’re watching to text - [26M] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.