Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (26F) am dating a guy (31M) who is terrified of getting pregnant

I've been dating this guy for about a month. We've been on five dates and they've all been pretty amazing. However, he does something none of my other partners ever have.

Nearly every time we've had sex, even though he wears a condom and I have an IUD, he pulls out to finish.

I've asked him about it and he says he doesn't want to get me pregnant and it scares him to feel like he wouldn't be necessarily be in control (and could be on the hook) if I got pregnant and decided to keep it.

He says it is because he got one of his first girlfriends pregnant in high school (but she didn't keep it).

I've assured him that I in no way want or am in a position to have a child right now, particularly with someone who I barely know, and would definitely have an abortion if I did beat the odds and get pregnant. I've also emphasized that given I have and IUD, if I managed to get pregnant it would likely be ectopic and I would be medically forced to have an abortion.

The other night the condom broke and he immediately became worried, saying a couple of times that he didn't want to have a baby. I comforted him and reminded him that I don't either, that I have an IUD, and that I am incredibly pro-choice. (We also had the conversation about the last time we were each tested.)

I guess I'm curious is anyone else has experienced this and/or how I could help ease his worries in the future?

TL;DR -- The guy I am seeing has a lot of anxiety about the unlikely possibility of getting me pregnant.



Submitted February 29, 2020 at 05:15PM by throwaway04764 https://ift.tt/3cmOGby
I (26F) am dating a guy (31M) who is terrified of getting pregnant I (26F) am dating a guy (31M) who is terrified of getting pregnant Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.