Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (45M) ex-wife (45F)'s (almost ex) husband (65M) is desperately trying to get in touch with me

Thank you for reading, I am using a throwaway.

When I was 25 I got married to a girl I met in college, let's call her Ann. I thought Ann was the love of my life and she seemed to think the same so after 2 years of dating, we got married and a month later she was pregnant. Our twin boys were born 9 months later. A life full of bliss, right?

Wrong. 1 month after giving birth, a new manager was hired at the company she worked at and she immediately started an affair with him, despite him being married. 6 months later I was divorced, poor and I had to fight for custody of my twins. My ex's new bf, let's name him John, also wanted our kids to call him dad. So for the next few years life was not fun to try to co-parent with these two.

They got married 2 years later and never had children. Everytime I would see John, he would pretend to be better than me, cause he was richer, 'smarter', etc. Ann ofcourse loved it.

When my boys were 12, and legally allowed to choose who they wanted to live with, they chose me and my wife. Soon afterward, John and Ann broke up a first time but got back together.

Cue to now, Ann has filed for divorce 12 months ago cause she was cheating on John with a co-worker. She has moved in with said co-worker.

Ever since, John, has tried to reach out to me. First through the kids, by asking them my number, which they did not give. And now by social media. He feels that we are 'in the same boat', and wants to talk about it. I have tried blocking him, but he continues to create new accounts, this morning, I received a mail from him.

How do I get rid of him, or is it wise to speak to him?

Tl;dr: My (45M) ex-wife (45F)'s (almost ex) husband (65M) is desperately trying to get in touch with me, what to do?



Submitted September 02, 2019 at 02:24PM by ExpressCockroach6 https://ift.tt/30RS2NB
My (45M) ex-wife (45F)'s (almost ex) husband (65M) is desperately trying to get in touch with me My (45M) ex-wife (45F)'s (almost ex) husband (65M) is desperately trying to get in touch with me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.