Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27F) boyfriend (32M) just called me and he "misspoke". I now think he's cheating on me.

Hi reddit, I'm at a bit of a loss at the moment for how to approach this so I need some advice. Tl;dr at the bottom.

My boyfriend, of almost a year, is off on a bachelor party for one of his good friends. It's a group of about 10 guys, and I know there is a lot of drinking and some drugs involved (neither of which I have a problem with).

He called me tonight and I can tell he's a bit drunk and high, but he seemed upset and kept saying he wishes I was there with him. I thought it was cute, we just talked about random things and I tried to cheer him up. We got to talking about how the trip was going, he said it was good and started to tell me about this one guy. His exact words were "Yeah there's this one guy who's pretty ugly, but managed to sleep with 3 girls last night. I only.." he then stopped his sentence immediately and said "oh nothing". I asked what the end of that sentence was, and he just said oh it's nothing. That was the end. How he was speaking to me completely changed, I asked if anything happened last night. If he kissed anyone or was flirting with anyone. He just said I was so drunk, no way. I tried asking more questions but could tell it was going nowhere.

I'm meant to see him tomorrow when he's back.. I'll of course be asking him about this so I can guage his reaction. I think I know he's hiding something from me, and I really have no way of knowing whether or not he is lying.. is there a way I should best approach this? Is there anyone who thinks it was just a simple he was high and drunk and said something stupid?

Tl;dr: boyfriend called me while he's away this weekend, he started a sentence which seemed to be heading in the direction that he had cheated. His attitude then changed completely. I think he cheated.



Submitted August 31, 2019 at 04:16PM by SpoonMannequin https://ift.tt/2MR1ugW
My (27F) boyfriend (32M) just called me and he "misspoke". I now think he's cheating on me. My (27F) boyfriend (32M) just called me and he "misspoke". I now think he's cheating on me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.