Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (31F) ex (31M) denies his parents access to our kids. They ask me for help in seeing them.

My ex is a very difficult, angry person. He has a paranoid streak and is very suspicious of basically everyone he meets, including his parents and myself. I left him a year ago, we have two kids. When we were together I always had a good relationship with my in laws and we visited them once a week. Now that we've divorced my ex does not want the kids around his parents anymore. I don't know what exactly the issue is now, but he always had issues with them (how much TV they let the kids watch, the kind of food they offered etc). I have no problem with these things.

They've asked me if they could see their grandkids on the days I have them. My kids miss them. This would be a no-brainer, except - my ex is a very, very difficult person. If he found I went behind his back (which he almost certainly will), he will be very angry. I have to deal with him once in a while obviously, and I am sort of dependent on him in that I have no family here and if I have an emergency and need someone to watch the kids for me, he is the only person I can turn to. I'm also glad he finally stopped sending me abusive messages.

Any advice? Can I justify going behind his back? I feel like the kids are the losers here, but to be honest I'm afraid of his anger.

TL;DR Ex is a very angry person who denies his parents access to our kids. I've always had a good relationship with them and they asked me to visit them with the kids. The kids miss them, but I'm a bit afraid of my ex. Help?



Submitted September 01, 2019 at 05:36AM by la_mimosa_perezosa https://ift.tt/2NJdMaU
My (31F) ex (31M) denies his parents access to our kids. They ask me for help in seeing them. My (31F) ex (31M) denies his parents access to our kids. They ask me for help in seeing them. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.