Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Accidentally said I love you after two weeks, what to do?

I 20(M) met a girl 20(F) on tinder. We've hung out a probably 10 times. We've been to a concert, hiking, study together a lot, and a couple dinners.

We've kisses and made out a lot and given each other hickeys but we haven't slept together.

Anyway, I took her on a Riverwalk and dinner two days and when I dropped her off at her house we were kissing in the car and she said she had a great time and said "let's see where this goes". We then kissed again and after that I accidentally said the words "I love you" immediately after that. But she seemed calm about it.

She also said in the car that she had fun and said "let's see where this goes". I don't exactly know what this means

Anyway I'm kinda nervous now but this upcoming Monday I invited her to go frisbee golfing and she accepted the invitation. And I'm nervous about it, should I even bring it up or should I just pretend it never happened?

[TL:Dr] accidentally told a girl I loved her after kissing her while dropping her off after two weeks, I don't know what to do about it now.

Edit: added part about "let's see where this goes"



Submitted September 20, 2019 at 10:47AM by jurryman675 https://ift.tt/30jLzPy
Accidentally said I love you after two weeks, what to do? Accidentally said I love you after two weeks, what to do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 21, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.