Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25F) found a tracking device on my car, and I think my husband (27M) put it there.

I have no idea what's going on, or what to think.

Two days ago, I told my husband around dinner that I was going to get the oil changed in my car. He asked me when, and I told him in the morning. After dinner, he went out to the garage to check the oil change date on his car.

So the next day (yesterday), I got my oil changed and everything went fine.

This morning, I noticed that the steering was a little weird, and my tire pressure was a bit off. I brought it into the shop to have it looked at in case there was a problem with the steering alignment etc etc. They told me it was just a small nail in the tire, causing a leak. They patched it up. The mechanic told me that he found a small tracking device on my car. It was on the body of my car, where the back passenger tire was. He took a picture of it, but didn't touch it out of caution.

I was shocked. I had no idea who or why someone would put a tracking device on my car. The only logical explanation I could think of is that it was my husband. They didn't see it the first time, and the mechanic was very certain he didn't see it (or else he would have told me). I think my husband removed it when I told him I was going to get my car checked out. He doesn't act weird or anything, and I'm just so confused.

how do I talk to him?

tl;dr- the mechanic told me he found a tracking device on my car, and I think my husband put it there



Submitted July 23, 2019 at 04:23PM by kleenextasy https://ift.tt/2Y1zUDu
I (25F) found a tracking device on my car, and I think my husband (27M) put it there. I (25F) found a tracking device on my car, and I think my husband (27M) put it there. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 23, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.