Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24f) found out bf (36m) might have a 10+ years relationship with another person (36?f) and maybe engaged?

My first post, I'm desperate and crushed

I met him, we were friends, never told me about being in a relationship, kept saying not married, no kids... Started a relationship (he has no ring marks on his fingers) and like 2 or 3 months ago, i found her profile on facebook, thanks to a friend of mine, i was venting to him that he was distant and a lot of other stuff and he thought it was fishy so he asked me for my bf's name and found out about her.

We've been together for almost a year, he met all of my family but i haven't met his.. always thought it was because I'm too young...

After my friend searched and gave me her name I started getting sick and went nuts to get more and more information... I feel like a total stalker, found all of his family on Facebook and some friends that he has mentioned, where she works and pictures of them from before him and i were dating (he said they broke up more than 4 years ago, but a picture where the tittle said woman and her fiance 'myboyfriend' is from less than 2 years ago...)

Took me all this time to confront him, like 2 to 3 weeks ago I finally did. He got all upset accusing me of spying and saying that i didn't know anything that i was assuming the wrong thing and that it wasn't how i thought it was, saying that i was accusing him of stuff that wasn't real and made me feel like a total jerk.

Told me it was none of my business, to stay away from all of that.

I have to remark that i don't have a strong personality, so when i say confront i meant saying it almost crying, I mean, found out i might be someone else's affair... feels awful...

What should i do? Should i tell her? He asked me to not contact her

TL;DR - found out boyfriend potentially has another relationship and found her information and profile on Facebook and I'm trying to find my way to my next step...



Submitted July 05, 2019 at 11:36PM by Hugmeimcold https://ift.tt/30aid1o
I (24f) found out bf (36m) might have a 10+ years relationship with another person (36?f) and maybe engaged? I (24f) found out bf (36m) might have a 10+ years relationship with another person (36?f) and maybe engaged? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.