Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (19M) just found out that my girlfriend (26F) has been sh*t-talking the ring I made her for her birthday, and is planning on selling it

I don’t want this to drag on too long, but I’ve been dating my girlfriend for about a year now, and her birthday is in a few weeks. I made her a ring out of resin (with little flowers in it) quite a while in advance, and she found it while she was going through our drawers.

I was hoping she’d be happy with it, but I’ve recently been informed by our mutual friends that she cried for hours because apparently “I don’t think she’s worth diamonds”. She’s also been calling me a “cheap loser” and she plans on selling the ring on eBay (from what our friends have told me). Her best friend told me today that she threw a full-blown tantrum over the ring.

Is what she has done too much to forgive her for? I’m considering just buying her a diamond ring to appease her.

TL;DR: Made a resin flower ring for gf’s birthday, she hates it and is shit-talking, crying, having tantrums, and threatening to sell it. Should I give in and buy her a new ring, or just live with my mistake?



Submitted May 01, 2019 at 08:52AM by probably__throwaway http://bit.ly/2DHWUeW
I (19M) just found out that my girlfriend (26F) has been sh*t-talking the ring I made her for her birthday, and is planning on selling it I (19M) just found out that my girlfriend (26F) has been sh*t-talking the ring I made her for her birthday, and is planning on selling it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.