Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Guy (23M) I’m (21F) seeing give me expensive gift and mixed signals

I’ve been seeing this guy (23M) for about 4 and a half months. I’ve been hinting that I’m interested in a more serious commitment but he says he’s not ready and that he will never just hop into a serious relationship again because of past situations. and wants to become friends and get to actually know me first before taking that step and Last night he surprised me with a Rolex watch . Inside there was a beautiful poem that he wrote confessing his feelings for me but at the bottom it said your friendship is a blessing my heart will forever treasure. I’m not sure where this is going and I don’t want to be lead on. I’m in love but have held off on saying it because I’m not sure if he feels the same or even looks at me in that light . Our relationship screams casual and I don’t want to get too attached . Any advice is appreciated

TLDR : confused on relationship direction . Guy I’m seeing sends mixed signals



Submitted December 01, 2018 at 05:09AM by reddit_lurker_45 https://ift.tt/2rcv4Ra
Guy (23M) I’m (21F) seeing give me expensive gift and mixed signals Guy (23M) I’m (21F) seeing give me expensive gift and mixed signals Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.