Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend (29/m) wants to break up because I don't love sports or other "guy" things (26/f)

My boyfriend wants to break up with me because he says that we are too different. He explained that I like shopping, watching rom coms, photography while he likes more "manly" things like sports. One example he used was that I like cooking shows but he likes basketball and he wishes I liked all the sporty stuff like he did. I find this extreme because girls and guys are just fundamentally different, while girls can love sports and guys can love cooking, I find that it is normal for a girl to still like more "feminine" things such as makeup, shopping, rom coms, etc. while guys are typically more interested in sports, comic books, video games, etc. He feels frustrated because he just wants to do what he wants to do 100% of the time, and he doesn't want us both to compromise or settle. If he wants to watch sports then he should be able to any time he wants. Although I can compromise to watch with him I can't guarantee I want to watch it every single time, I find that relationships are about compromise because even if I was sporty there will still be differences between us in one way or another. To me, it feels like he just wants someone that is a clone version of himself. I actually love the fact that we are different, it pushes me to try new things but he wants someone that will like all the exact same things he does.

He also said that during sex he wants to just receive a bj and not give anything in return but when I asked will you go down on me and I don't have to do anything and he said no. He said it is just a one way street because that is just how male body is.

tl;dr: bf wants me to have the same interests as him and wants to receive bjs and not give anything in return, is this justified?



Submitted December 29, 2018 at 07:21AM by commoninterests832 http://bit.ly/2BLVWw9
Boyfriend (29/m) wants to break up because I don't love sports or other "guy" things (26/f) Boyfriend (29/m) wants to break up because I don't love sports or other "guy" things (26/f) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.