Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (27M) boyfriend made a mean joke about my (24F) past, I feel bad for storming off

We’ve gotten in fights about my past before. He thinks my “count” of people I’ve been with is high, and has made comments about it before. We almost broke up once over it. Today, after a friend was telling me about a hookup, he tells me, “you and your college friends probably had every d*** on campus rated.” This made me very upset and I felt hurt and offended. I told him how I felt and he rolled his eyes and said, “sorry, god.” He then didn’t understand why I didn’t think this apology was meaningful. I ended up storming out because I didn’t feel heard or respected. I feel kinda bad about storming out now, I don’t want to come off as snobby or bratty. But this did hurt my feelings. Are my feelings valid?

tl;dr my boyfriend made a mean joke about my “promiscuous” past and I feel bad for storming out

Update: tried talking about it and it led to a screaming match. He said I was overreacting because it was just a joke and he apologized...



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 11:07AM by floral-wraith http://bit.ly/2CHBi1V
My (27M) boyfriend made a mean joke about my (24F) past, I feel bad for storming off My (27M) boyfriend made a mean joke about my (24F) past, I feel bad for storming off Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.