Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[M30] Guy I’m [F33] dating is taking someone else to the New Year’s Eve party that I’ll be at. I was blindsided by it. I’m trying to accept it. I don’t know what to think.

Dating sucks.

I really thought I had this guy all figured out. He was so obviously smitten. Everything that was supposed to be there was, with none of the things that weren’t, but he’s got a date for New Year’s, and it’s not me.

And they’d scheduled this before we were hanging out, he told me. And granted, I guess we’ve only been hanging out for about a month..

I can’t help but feel like I’m just filler at this point. I mean, if he’s going to honor that date, she must be pretty awesome, right? He’s entitled to enjoying his life. I’m entitled to enjoying mine.

But, I’m so sad. This totally caught me off guard. I’ve never experienced this before. Usually, there are little signs.

I’ve betrayed myself. I let myself get blindsided. I missed something. I have to have missed something.

I’m still going to the party. I can’t not go! All of my friends are there! I found another date. He seems like a really nice guy, and I’m going to make sure I put my best foot forward with him.

But it’s scary now. I don’t know where I went wrong. Is everyone like this? Do I just have to assume that something isn’t, even when it is?

That sucks. It makes me not want to engage in any of this.. but I know that would not contain the end result I want. Ugh. I just want to know how to proceed.

How would you proceed?

tl;dr : Dating someone who is going to be taking someone else to the New Year’s Eve party that I’m attending. How do I deal?



Submitted December 31, 2018 at 12:43AM by realitycausality http://bit.ly/2CIU6y1
[M30] Guy I’m [F33] dating is taking someone else to the New Year’s Eve party that I’ll be at. I was blindsided by it. I’m trying to accept it. I don’t know what to think. [M30] Guy I’m [F33] dating is taking someone else to the New Year’s Eve party that I’ll be at. I was blindsided by it. I’m trying to accept it. I don’t know what to think. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.