Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [20M] girlfriend [24f] is mad at me that her gay male friend messages me.

I posted about this in less detail a few weeks ago.

Dating 5 months.

One of my girlfriends good friends (gay male) followed me on instagram. I followed back because I know we would eventually meet. Anyways, turns out we share some of the same music tastes. So we have been casually talking about music and stuff. I'm talking like a few messages every 2-3 days. Nothing serious or long.

The problem is my girlfriend is upset at me! She said it is a problem that her friend is not informing her we are talking. I don't know why she is taking it out on me.

She gave me the silent treatment for 2 days about 2 weeks ago when I informed her that he messaged me again and we were talking about random shit.

Earlier tonight I told her that he messaged me about a new album that just came out we both like ("the 1975"). She got upset with ME again. She went to bed mad at me even though he is the one messaging me,

And honestly, since I know she gets agitated about us talking. I try to be uninteresting. I don't try to entertain him.

As you can tell, I am trying to be as transparent with my GF by telling her when he messages me because she told me to not hide things. In fact, I let her read our conversation. And to no surprise it was 100% platonic and normal.

I already suggested that she should ask him " if we are talking" and she said no.

What really bothered me is earlier tonight she said "she will be upset at me like this as long as we are talking".

I'm gonna be honest my GF has some immature and insecurity problems. It's never been this bad though.

Would it be appropriate for me to put an ultimatum on her about this? I really like this girl and want us to work. I know I would be sad if we did split.

Is there anything I can do to ease her insecurities?

TLDR: My [20M] girlfriend [24f] is mad at me that her gay male friend messages me.



Submitted November 30, 2018 at 11:54PM by Spyroh98 https://ift.tt/2rfYTk0
My [20M] girlfriend [24f] is mad at me that her gay male friend messages me. My [20M] girlfriend [24f] is mad at me that her gay male friend messages me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.