Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband [27] blames me [29] for our daughters [4] injury

To make a long story short, I was out with my family. My husband told me to hold our daughter even though she's getting too big for me. While I was holding her, he thought it would be funny to jump out and grab my waist from behind. I was started and dropped our daughter. She fell and broke her wrist.

My husband is very mad at me and keeps telling me it's my fault for dropping her, and it's making me feel terrible. I asked him to stop and he keeps doing it. He also told me I had to pay the copay for her wrist out of my personal account instead of our joint account, which we would normally use to cover this sort of thing. I want to tell him no, but I don't know how he will repond and I don't know if I'm in the wrong. What to do?

Tl;dr dropped my daughter and she broke her wrist, husband constantly brings it up and wants me to pay for the injury myself



Submitted December 29, 2018 at 01:50PM by BadmomthrowawAy192 http://bit.ly/2Qb0a5L
Husband [27] blames me [29] for our daughters [4] injury Husband [27] blames me [29] for our daughters [4] injury Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.