Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband and I are having our longest fight ever and I don't know what to do

tl;dr My husband and I got into an argument and he left for almost 2 days.

Husband is 36m, I'm 29 f. We've been together for over a decade. We have a 7 month old daughter.

In the past, we have normally resolved arguments by taking a few hours to cool off and discussing. However, this situation is different and I don't know what to do.

We flew back from his parent's house the day before yesterday. While we were picking up the bags, I leaned over and whispered to him that it's sexy to watch him lift the bags off the conveyor belt. Our daughter was asleep in the stroller when this happened, and I whispered quietly so she wouldn't have heard me even if she were awake. He snapped at me really loudly and said "do NOT say those things in front of MY child." It was loud enough that people were staring and I was really embarrassed.

Then we got home and I put the baby to bed and then he tried to initiate sex with me. I told him I wasn't in the mood after what happened at the airport, and he lost it and said I shouldn't put sex in his head by calling him sexy and then not have sex with him. I told him I would've be up for sex had he not snapped at me! He turned and left our house and I haven't seen him in almost two days. I tried calling him and just got a text back that said he wants space to cool off so he "doesn't do something he'll regret." I told him to come home NOW as I've been alone with the baby for 2 days and it's New Years but he won't.

Should I give him space or give him an ultimatum?



Submitted December 31, 2018 at 12:34PM by AggressiveImpact7 http://bit.ly/2Aqe6E2
Husband and I are having our longest fight ever and I don't know what to do Husband and I are having our longest fight ever and I don't know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.