Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26M) girlfriend (20F) is being reckless with her health and refuses to see it.

Sorry for long post.

Tl;dr: My girlfriend is being reckless with her health and I don’t know how to snap her out of it.

Full post: I was hanging today and she was talking about how she’s gonna pick up a 3rd job, I asked her when she’d have time to sleep and she said she’s still young.

Most times she’s at my house, she sleeps for the last couple of hours then I wake her up to go home. I make sure to ask her to text when she gets home. She recently told me she has this tendency of not sleeping until 3-4, when she works from 5am and is pretty much awake until those couple-hour naps at my house.

Last night/this morning at 1am, I woke her up to go home and she was saying she’s feeling so exhausted. Brought her to the door, told her to call out of work so she can get some rest, she refused.

Ok... so, I tell her to stay on the phone with me until she gets home so I can make sure. I’m on my way back upstairs and I check the window to see if she’s at her car yet, nope. She’s passed out on the pavement, all her stuff sprawled alongside her. I rush out bring her up to my room. Force her to text her brother (they live 15mn away) and to call out of work. She was being extremely argumentative about it so it just pissed me off. She is convinced she can drive home then to work at 5am.

She finally admitted I’m right after 5-10mn of arguing, and starts crying and saying sorry. I tell her “I believe you’re sorry, but don’t just say it, do better.” But in the end, her brother comes, and she calls out. Hopefully she’s sleeping right now.

Idk what to do here, reddit. This behavior is beyond reckless and I feel like she doesn’t care about herself. It’s currently 5:27am and I still haven’t slept, I want to help somehow, wake her up (pun intended), but idk what to do.



Submitted December 29, 2018 at 02:33AM by sweetsweetthroaway http://bit.ly/2RkMwli
My (26M) girlfriend (20F) is being reckless with her health and refuses to see it. My (26M) girlfriend (20F) is being reckless with her health and refuses to see it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.