Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [20M] girlfriend [20F] goes on Tinder to schedule dates with random guys then never shows up just to waste their time. Not sure what to think of this.

Yesterday I was using my girlfriend's phone to check directions for the new years party we are going to when I saw that she had the Tinder app installed. I asked her why she had it and she said she just uses it when she's bored and isn't actually seeing any guys.

I was skeptical and decided to see what she was doing and it was just guy after guy that she would talk to, tell them a place and time that she wanted to meet them and then she would never respond to them when they asked why she didn't show up.

I don't know what to think of this since she's not really cheating on me or anything but I still think it's immature to waste other guys times and lead them on for what seems like no reason. I asked her why she does this and she just says that she does it when she is "bored". Thoughts?

Tl;dr: girlfriend wastes people's time on Tinder by setting up dates and flaking on them.



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 01:14PM by Throwaway666332 http://bit.ly/2CHtkpG
My [20M] girlfriend [20F] goes on Tinder to schedule dates with random guys then never shows up just to waste their time. Not sure what to think of this. My [20M] girlfriend [20F] goes on Tinder to schedule dates with random guys then never shows up just to waste their time. Not sure what to think of this. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.