Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Fiance [25m] is very upset we didn't get to spend Christmas eve or Christmas together, due to a family emergency. How can I [24f] make it up to him? He will barely speak to me...

Typo: Husband not fiance as we are now married.

My husband and I just recently got married this past summer. We had big big plans for this holiday season, and was going to spend the holidays just by ourselves together. It was going to be like our little honeymoon, and we had plans to go to New York as well. That changed very quickly.

On Christmas eve morning I got a panicked call from my younger brother (16) saying that our sister (18) had tried to swallow all of her depressant medication and was having a breakdown about wanting to die. I rushed over instantly and took her to the ER. My brother had to restrain her because she kept on trying to jump out the car. We were in the ER for about 6 hours while she was being evaluated and then they decided to not even keep her, so we went home. Our mother was out of town for work and was suppose to be back later that evening, but the plane was delayed. So I spent the night with them, to help my bro watch over my sister. I had tried to call my husbad but he wasn't answering.

On Christmas I was with them until mother finally arrived around 4. When I came home my husband was nowhere to be found. Nothing was really opened on that day so I called a few of his friends but they said he wasn't there. He came home around 7, didn't say anything to me and locked himself in our room. He didn't come out until later that night, and instantly went off about how I had ruined the holidays for us. I really do understand why he was so upset, as we had many plans and they were cut short. But it truly was an emergency. I couldn't just leave my siblings there. Christmas is very important to him and we had been saving for this for a minute, I had no idea this would have happened. He still is mad at me and things have been tense between us since then, I don't know what else to say to him?

tl;dr: I had to attend to a family emergency on Christmas eve/Christmas and husband is very upset for our plans bei mg ruined. I understand his anger but honestly had no control over it . How can I make it up to him?



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 07:54AM by Emergencyproblem http://bit.ly/2GM0597
Fiance [25m] is very upset we didn't get to spend Christmas eve or Christmas together, due to a family emergency. How can I [24f] make it up to him? He will barely speak to me... Fiance [25m] is very upset we didn't get to spend Christmas eve or Christmas together, due to a family emergency. How can I [24f] make it up to him? He will barely speak to me... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.