Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [20's M] saw some pretty clearly visible sex toys in the main room of my fiends [mid 20's] house.

Long story short because I hate long posts on here too. I went to a buddies house to play videogames with him and a bunch of friends. My eyes tend to wander around the room because I get pretty antsy, and I noticed some sort of vibrator and a large bottle of lube pretty plainly exposed under my best friends desk. My best bud has a light form of autism, he's very lonely, and I know he spends some time in chat rooms with girls, possibly guys who are in his same boat. I do not care about his sexuality, we never talk about it. His business is entirely his own, that's not why I'm posting anyway.

My only concern is that he's neglecting to put this stuff away. Our other friends are not going to be as understanding if they found this stuff. So I kind of grabbed my shoe and pretended to get "mad" at the game and slid it over to knock down the bottle and the dildo, pushing it deep under the desk. I quickly retrieved my shoe before my friends did and I apologized for my "outburst" and we quickly resumed playing. No one mentioned the bottle or toy and I'm 99% sure no one but me saw or realized what they were looking it. He didn't notice the slide, I dont think he even realizes the toys were left out.

My question: how do I approach telling him that he should probably be putting his sex toys away? I've seen it before, I just didn't realize what it was until tonight. My buddy already has a pretty tough time socializing and we live in a rural area that's not very accepting. We love our friends, but I dunno if this would change things and frankly, I want to save him the embarrassment.

tl;dr: My buddy frequents chat rooms, he left his dildo and lube out, our friends are kind of conservative, and his autism ostracizes him enough. The post is kind of short, if you could please read the whole thing, I'd appreciate it! Please help me.



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 12:34AM by throwaway302957 http://bit.ly/2BMPzst
I [20's M] saw some pretty clearly visible sex toys in the main room of my fiends [mid 20's] house. I [20's M] saw some pretty clearly visible sex toys in the main room of my fiends [mid 20's] house. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.