Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24f) girlfriend (27f) sent nudes and had internet sex with some random old dude and I don’t know how I’ll ever get past it.

The title kind of says it all. We’ve been together for four years. Like any couple, we’ve had our ups and downs, but mostly we are very happy together—or so I thought. We both struggle with mental illness, and I am recently sober (three months on Christmas). We’ve been through it together, and I’ve hurt her a lot and vice versa. But despite all of that, we have a great sex life and we love each other, which I cannot reconcile with any of this.

A couple of weeks ago, she came down with a HORRIBLE stomach virus that lasted 14 days and landed her in the ER three times for dehydration. When I wasn’t at work, I was helping her in and out of the bath, boiling pots of water in all four burners to re-heat her bath when she ran out of hot water, emptying vomit receptacles, etc. She was so sick that she couldn’t keep even a sip of water down, so obviously couldn’t take her meds, which is definitely starting to show. She’s been better for two days now, and we’re gradually reintroducing her meds.

Yesterday, I lost my job. It was a complete shock to me, and I’ve been pretty upset, having found out less than 48 hours ago. I got home and went to sleep and have tried to stay that way as long and as often as possible.

Today, my girlfriend revealed to me that two nights ago, the first night back home from the final ER trip when she felt so much better and we had had sex, she posted a nude to a particular subreddit dedicated to daddy kinks and waited for someone to DM her and proceeded to exchange photos and have internet sex with some gross old dude somewhere. She was tripping on herself apologizing and saying that it was an isolated incident. But all I could see was her taking those pictures and the things they just have said to each other.

Now, Reddit, did you catch it in the title? Yep. Both ladies. Gay af. Which makes this even more confusing to me. But I just can’t seem to get the image out of my head of my girlfriend physically taking nudes and sending them to someone else and receiving dick pics all while I’m asleep in bed next to her because I had work early the next morning, but she’s off a couple of weeks for the holidays.

What do I do? How can I get past this? I’m sure some of it can be attributed to mania related to her being without her meds, but that doesn’t change the image burned into my mind or the betrayal I feel. I’m at a loss.

TL;DR: My (24f) gf (27f) of four years had a weird internet hookup with a daddy after being off of her psych meds through no fault of her own, but I don’t know how to or if I can get past it.



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 04:10AM by emily0894 http://bit.ly/2CGeMXu
My (24f) girlfriend (27f) sent nudes and had internet sex with some random old dude and I don’t know how I’ll ever get past it. My (24f) girlfriend (27f) sent nudes and had internet sex with some random old dude and I don’t know how I’ll ever get past it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.