Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [M 25] girlfriend [F 23] isn't happy that my twin [F 25] knows what I look like without clothes

I am traveling abroad for business and received a series of passive aggressive messages from the girlfriend. My twin is visiting her and apparently they got drunk last night and talked about me at length. She is very unhappy because my twin knows what I look like naked.

For context, my twin and I shared a room until we left for college. We were best friends and incredibly close growing up. Changing in front of each other or swimming at the creek was never a big deal for us. My girlfriend can be possessive at times and I am worried that she might see my twin as competition for my affection. We are going to have a FaceTime call later tonight. How do I approach this?

TL;DR: My girlfriend and twin got drunk last night and shared too much. She's upset that my twin knows about my birthmark. We are having a FaceTime call soon and I am not sure how to approach this. Am I suppose to feel guilty?

Update: We ended up having a brief FaceTime call. She gradually got aggressive and shamed me for going skinny dipping when we were teenagers. I eventually made an excuse to end the call. I am feeling so lost right now.

Update 2: Her last message reads "You of all people had reservations sending me pics."

Update 3: In one of her recent messages, she asked if I ever masturbated at night while I was sharing a room with my twin.



Submitted December 28, 2018 at 07:13PM by RiverblossomHills http://bit.ly/2ERo30d
My [M 25] girlfriend [F 23] isn't happy that my twin [F 25] knows what I look like without clothes My [M 25] girlfriend [F 23] isn't happy that my twin [F 25] knows what I look like without clothes Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.