Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Mother (48) attempting to move .3 miles away from me (22f) the day I finally move a comfortable distance away

My mom has always been emotionally abusive and manipulated me in ways I’m still trying to understand. Our relationship is very rocky and I am constantly conflicted with wanting her in my life and wanting to be done. She has always had some sort of “hold” on me (giving me a place to live) but yesterday I finally moved into my new place. It is 30 minutes away from my mom. I love it so much and invited my mom over to see it... she had never seen it or been there before yesterday.

She came in and inspected the place, pointing out any minute issue and basically shitting on something I’m extremely proud of.

Flash forward to this morning she calls me, tells me she is moving out of her boyfriend’s house and put a down payment on an apartment. I asked her where and she told me it was in my new city. She told me the name of the complex and after getting off the phone I put it in my gps. .3 miles away. What the fuck.

I then explained that I have no idea why she feels the need to move to my city so close to me. Her job is going to be a much longer commute and there’s no practical reason for it. She told me to stop making it about me, that everything is not always about me. I said if it’s not about me then you should find a different apartment. She just replied “I will” and I haven’t replied in hours. I don’t know what I’m asking for here but i feel guilty about drawing that line. I never confront her but now that I don’t “owe” her anything I just couldn’t not say anything about how freaking nuts that is.

Tl;dr- I move 30 minutes away, mom decides to leave boyfriend and move .3 miles away the next day.



Submitted December 29, 2018 at 10:03PM by stealurface96 http://bit.ly/2GJXRqV
Mother (48) attempting to move .3 miles away from me (22f) the day I finally move a comfortable distance away Mother (48) attempting to move .3 miles away from me (22f) the day I finally move a comfortable distance away Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 30, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.