Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [22F] want to move to a different state but my boyfriend [25M] want to stay in the town we have lived our whole lives

I’m just about to graduate college and I am set on moving away because I always wanted to live somewhere different and really didn’t get a chance to until now. For college I wanted to move away but due to health issues in my family I had to stay in my home town. So now I’m 22 and want to try something different finally! I’ve been very excited about this and my boyfriend seemed on board to come with my until about a week ago. He’s always been bad at voicing his opinion/communicating so I’m really not surprised that he didn’t tell me until now that he wants us to stay in our home town. I told him straight that I’m doing this for myself and whether he wants to come or not I’m moving away.. I have a feeling if he doesn’t come our relationship is not likely to last. I’m starting a new job and I’m going to meet new people, as will he when I’m not around and we’ll hardly get to see eachother. I don’t know whether it’s better to just break up if we’re going to be hours away from eachother or should we try to stick through it. I honestly don’t have much interest in a long distance relationship but I love my boyfriend. Am I being unreasonable not even comprimising and staying at home? He says I am.

TL;DR I want to move away after college but my boyfriend wants to stay at home. I’m going to move without him if he doesn’t want to come but he says I’m being unreasonable. What should I do?



Submitted December 31, 2018 at 05:30AM by Throwawaymaybe113 http://bit.ly/2EYh0DL
I [22F] want to move to a different state but my boyfriend [25M] want to stay in the town we have lived our whole lives I [22F] want to move to a different state but my boyfriend [25M] want to stay in the town we have lived our whole lives Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.