Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29F) BF (31M) doesn’t want to hang out for New Year’s Eve because I’m pregnant

Well the title pretty much says it all, but basically I’m 5 months pregnant and the last couple days I’ve been bringing up New Years, like asking what the plan is going to be. I feel like he’s been evading the question or beating around the bush like saying, “oh well my friends mentioned doing this so I don’t know what I’m going to do yet” and “why? did you want to come and be my designated driver?” So today I asked him, “do you want to do separate things on New Year’s Eve?” And he said “I don’t know maybe” so when we talked further he said something along the lines of, “well you can’t drink or really go out so I didn’t think you’d want to do anything anyway” and when I mentioned how that hurt my feelings he started to backtrack. It made me really sad and I almost felt like breaking up with him. It concerns me that he’s willing to leave me on my own just because the activities I could engage in are limited. And I thought, well what if I was injured and couldn’t go out at all, would he stay in with me or just leave? Is he going to do this after I have the baby? Anyway, advice? Thoughts? Am I just reading too much into this?

TL;DR BF made a comment about me not being able to go out and drink on New Year’s Eve because I’m pregnant and implied we should do separate things on our own. I feel upset, should I be?



Submitted December 29, 2018 at 01:01AM by Dopepizza http://bit.ly/2QYtkds
My (29F) BF (31M) doesn’t want to hang out for New Year’s Eve because I’m pregnant My (29F) BF (31M) doesn’t want to hang out for New Year’s Eve because I’m pregnant Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.