Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (19F) boyfriend (32M) of 8 months accused me of cheating because I asked him to use condoms. I need advice on convincing him I didn’t cheat and win him back.

My boyfriend of 8 months just left me last night. I’m in shock and I need suggestions on how I can convince him I didn't cheat on him and win him back. I thought our relationship was solid until last week when things went to shits and I have no idea how or why.

The birth control pills I have been on were giving me problems (more frequent migraines), so I made an appointment with my doctor to revisit options because I want to stop using my current pills. In the meantime, I asked my boyfriend if he could use condoms until I switch to new oral contraceptive pills that have less side effects. I asked him this last week. He ghosted me for a couple days, and then he finally texted me back saying he doesn't trust me anymore. I had no idea what he was talking about, so I begged him to talk to me. We met up and he accused me of cheating on him. He said I wanted him to use condoms because I'm having sex with other guys at school and I'm asking him to use condoms at their insistence. STDs or something?

In order to get his trust back, I had to agree to try something that requires complete trust. He wanted me to do roleplay with him where I pretend I don't want sex. He made me read up on the rules (like having a safe word if I actually want him to stop) on some site on his phone. I was honestly really scared because I have never heard of this. He said if I didn't agree, that would tell him everything he needed to know, which is that I didn't trust him, that I didn't trust he would respect me when I said the safe word.

I really wanted him to know that I trust him 150%, so I agreed. We finally tried it last night. But things went terribly wrong. He got very rough and violent during the roleplay, to the point that I tried to say the safe word over and over. But he had something over my mouth and I couldn't say anything except scream for what seemed like 10 or 20 minutes. By the time I got the word out he already finished inside me. I cried and asked him may be we don’t do this again because it got too overwhelming for me. He then got up, dressed, and said it is a good thing we will never be doing this again because he's done with me and he left. He didn't explain anything and hasn't returned my texts at all.

I'm sorry this is so long. Please give me advice on how to get him back. I need him to know that I still 150% trust him and that I was never unfaithful. What do I need to do to get back on track with him? I cannot believe our relationship ends like this. I just can't.

TL;DR: My boyfriend of 8 months suddenly left me after I asked him to use condoms while I figure out my contraceptive issues. He accused me of infidelity and made me demonstrate my faithfulness and trust with roleplay sex. But he left me after roleplay sex without any explanation. I need advice desperately on how to convince him I never cheated and that I trust him completely.



Submitted December 29, 2018 at 08:58AM by kowloon411 http://bit.ly/2RoAFT7
My (19F) boyfriend (32M) of 8 months accused me of cheating because I asked him to use condoms. I need advice on convincing him I didn’t cheat and win him back. My (19F) boyfriend (32M) of 8 months accused me of cheating because I asked him to use condoms. I need advice on convincing him I didn’t cheat and win him back. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 29, 2018 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Sophiabella said...

My Husband was so smart at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact   him, he's  fast and trusted 'hacksecrete@gmail. c o m; call or text+1(617) 402-2260 tell him i referred you 

Powered by Blogger.