Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think my (28M) wife (28F) has unrealistic expectations for what a dad should be doing...

Married 6 years with a 2 year old son. I work full-time but from home with a high salary. Wife works part-time at a local bakery for minimum wage because it's her passion, and I don't begrudge. I am also the primary cook at home and make all the meals.

Problem is when she comes home she says she's exhausted and her arms are sore from kneading dough, so she can't take care of our son at all, leaving me to attempt to work and watch him, which if you have kids, know is quite impossible to do simultaneously.

I suggested yesterday that she quit her job, so she has energy to watch our son. She freaked out and accused me of not accepting modern day dad duties. I'm all for dads doing more but I feel I'm already pulling my weight. Am I wrong?

Tldr, I suggested my wife quit her minimum wage job to spend more time watching our son and she thinks I'm trying to shirk responsibility.



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 09:29PM by Thr0waway72986 http://bit.ly/2BMVygQ
I think my (28M) wife (28F) has unrealistic expectations for what a dad should be doing... I think my (28M) wife (28F) has unrealistic expectations for what a dad should be doing... Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 31, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.