Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

(24f) Worried about my serious boyfriend’s (24m) creepy brother (22m)

My boyfriend, B, is very kind and social, we’ve been dating for almost 3 years and have also lived together most of that time.

But he has a slightly younger brother who scares me. He has never spoken to me unless forced to say hello by his mother (he’ll say hello to his brother but not me), has walked in on me while I was changing (butt naked) and said nothing, calls me ‘B’s bitch’ over text even though I’ve never done anything to him except say hello, and he punched my boyfriends first girlfriend in the stomach so hard that she fell over just because he knew her from school and didn’t like her. Recently he has also been encouraging my boyfriend to watch enslavement anime (girls are collared and chained slaves of a man).

I know he has no interest in real girls and will basically never speak to one, but I’m afraid he has some hatred as well because of his reactions to other girls and the slave girl thing.

Am I wrong to be concerned about this in the long term? I obviously hope to marry my boyfriend and raise kids one day. Does this matter for our relationship at all? We haven’t lived with the brother for a while and never will again.

Tl;dr: boyfriends brother is violent, rude, and likes girl enslavement fantasies. I’m kind of scared of him, does it matter in the long run?



Submitted September 01, 2018 at 11:03PM by christmas54321 https://ift.tt/2NaA59r
(24f) Worried about my serious boyfriend’s (24m) creepy brother (22m) (24f) Worried about my serious boyfriend’s (24m) creepy brother (22m) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.