Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How to have satisfying sex life?

I (24F) love my boyfriend (25m) and we've been together for nearly 4 years. We live separately but closeby, he sleeps over multiple nights a week. He works physically demanding jobs and frequently strains himself. If he comes over, usually late at night, he's very tired and wants to sleep automatically but will like cuddles. Unfortunately I have a moderately high sex drive and we are at about once a month right now, whereas I'd like to be at once to twice a week. I absolutely understand being tired or not in the mood so does anyone have any advice on how to fix this? I have 10 different sex toys, each different but they've lost their novelty and become boring extremely fast. I've tried steamy books and roleplay book games but they make me feel guilty for craving more. I do not want someone else, I will not cheat and I have communicated to my boyfriend about this problem. I also work a full time job but it's not usually as physically demanding.

TL;DR: Sex drive moderately high, how do I (24f) cope with alone when boyfriend (25m) unable



Submitted March 07, 2023 at 09:51PM by watermelontomato2 https://ift.tt/e6gCT4w
How to have satisfying sex life? How to have satisfying sex life? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 08, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.