Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [M 23] want to ask my lab partner [F 23] on a date.

Ok so I am in graduate school. I met this girl in one of my labs. We are both interested in working in the field of science being taught so we immediately get along. Well the second time we meet for lab she asked if I wanted to see her research for her thesis after lab. So, she gives me a full tour of all the lab's upstairs and showed me what she was working on. After 30 minutes of nerding out she asks for my number to "have the pictures from lab and for whatever else". She is in some exchange program and doesn't need the pictures for any assignments like I do. (She's pretty much at my school to do research and gets to take a course for fun). The third time we meet, she comes and sits next to me in the class portion of the course. She smiles at me randomly and also laughs at a lot of stuff I say even when I'm not trying to be funny. Anyways, it seems like she likes me but I've never been in a serious serious relationship so Im not the most experienced at picking up signals from girls. Im thinking about asking her the next time we meet if she'd like to go to the science museum downtown and maybe a brewery/winery after over the weekend. She obviously likes science and I know she likes wine. I feel like if she shoots it down nothing is made awkward either. I know this has to be the nerdiest shit y'all have ever read but I'm trying to secure the bag.

TL;DR I am trying to ask my lab partner on a date.



Submitted March 29, 2023 at 11:12PM by Lilshakeweight https://ift.tt/aI2Setr
I [M 23] want to ask my lab partner [F 23] on a date. I [M 23] want to ask my lab partner [F 23] on a date. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 30, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.