Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24m) girlfriend (23f) talking down to me over small things

Me and my gf have lived together for just over a year. We do an equal share of the household chores. Last night my gf snapped at me/spoke down to me over something small and she doesn't see anything wrong with it. I work from home so I tend to do most of the cooking for my gf getting in since she finishes work later. Before starting food I had a quick shower then my gf messaged saying she'd be back slightly earlier and to start food early. From the shower I went straight to cook for us. Everything was fine and then when we were getting sorted for bed my gf shouts me into the bathroom to show me I had forgotten to wash the bath out. This is the first time I have forgotten this and it was just because I got distracted by her message and rushed to make food.

I apologised, told her it was a mistake and I'd just forgot. Her response was "It's not hard to clean a bath out, it takes 10 seconds it should have been done". I told her again it was a mistake but I don't appreciate been spoken to like that and she just said I should've cleaned the bath out then. I cleaned the bath and then just left the room. I tried talking to her this morning about it and she just said she only spoke to me like that because I didn't clean the bath so if I'd have cleaned the bath in the first place there wouldn't have been a problem. Does anyone have any advice on how to handle the situation?

tl;dr I forgot to rinse the bath after a shower and my gf snapped at me and spoke down to me for forgetting something once and refuses to see anything wrong with that. Does anyone have any advice?



Submitted March 23, 2023 at 02:29AM by throwra2040 https://ift.tt/if5l3YM
My (24m) girlfriend (23f) talking down to me over small things My (24m) girlfriend (23f) talking down to me over small things Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 23, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.