Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My F22 boyfriend M25 bought an expensive gift for a minor F14 he’s not related to

TLDR: Boyfriend buys an expensive gift for F (14) he doesn't really have a relationship with. Is this normal?

Okay read the whole thing before you judge I’m f (22) probably overreacting. My boyfriend M (25) and I have been together for a year or so he asked his best friend's sister f (22) who he watched grow up she rejected him, and life goes on. They are close and hang out they went to a funeral (they don’t really know the person who died) and the sister is there along with her cousin F (14) who is in 8th grade she says she wants an expensive jacket her mom said no. My boyfriend said he would buy it for her. I caught him messaging her telling her he was buying the jacket. She said I love you he says I love you too kiddo there are red hearts in the messages. She told him not to buy it for her it was too much. He then said it will just be a birthday gift. (Her b-day isn’t this month) It just feels off. He had to take out money from his savings account, and he’s off buying her a jacket that’s $170 he said he didn’t take out money from his savings to buy the jacket. But if he’s struggling where he’s using his savings, why is he buying the jacket? It’s not adding up to me. He spends on me generously. Just think it’s weird because he doesn’t really have a relationship with the kid, they are not related he’s family friends with the sister and by proxy, he sees her every once in a blue moon. He occasionally messages her, from what I saw. Don’t know how to go about it moving forward. I was preyed upon as a minor and am sensitive to these things. He spends a lot on his sister, which I view as normal, but he doesn’t have a real relationship with this girl so I found it odd. How should I move forward? Is this normal?



Submitted March 18, 2023 at 09:54PM by nomindnogame https://ift.tt/XTYw6L0
My F22 boyfriend M25 bought an expensive gift for a minor F14 he’s not related to My F22 boyfriend M25 bought an expensive gift for a minor F14 he’s not related to Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 19, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.