Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I hate PDA and I think it's hurting my boyfriend

My boyfriend m22 and I F21 have been together for 4 months. I have never been a fan of PDA or anything intimate in public. I don't know why I'm like this, maybe because my parents never showed affection in front of me. I think it could be a combination of anxiety. I just cringe whenever my boyfriend tries to home my hand or kiss me in public. I genuinely feel like everyone is staring or thinks I'm weird. I wish I wasn't like this. I can't say I love you in public because I just feel so exposed, I can't say I miss you on the phone if I'm around a group of people. In private, I'm super affectionate, kiss him, cuddle, tell him I love him. And I have explained to him that I just feel uncomfortable in public doing that. He says he understands me and It's ok. But sometimes he feels sad when I don't reciprocate and I feel terrible. It's not that I'm ashamed of him, I just get anxiety. What should I do?

TL;DR I hate PDA and feel bad rejecting my boyfriend. what do I do



Submitted March 24, 2023 at 11:21AM by Upbeat_Grapefruit424 https://ift.tt/hcV4UMY
I hate PDA and I think it's hurting my boyfriend I hate PDA and I think it's hurting my boyfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 25, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.