Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do i(18m) get over fear of losing her(19f) when i say my opinion?

I love this girl but it went really dark really fast, i realized all of the problems she stated come from my fear of losing her. I didnt say what i wanted, i didnt do anything for myself, i did everything for her, i was overthinking everything and i was feeling like shit.

I did all of these things to please her so she wont leave me but in reality it did the opposite lmao

I have this problem only with her. With friend i can say my opinion and i dont care what they think but with her? nah, i literally cant even argue back because i dont wanna hurt her, i feel like i like her more than i like myself so i dont wanna make her mad.

I realize when i wanna say something but i dont, do you think saying it regardeless would help my problem?

i guess i just have low self esteem and i need to realize she is not the only girl in universe.

TL;DR im scared to lose her by being myself



Submitted March 18, 2023 at 02:31AM by Vit3Kk https://ift.tt/OelLCfd
How do i(18m) get over fear of losing her(19f) when i say my opinion? How do i(18m) get over fear of losing her(19f) when i say my opinion? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 18, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.