Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My housemate [25M] Has just allowed his girlfriend [24F] to now live in the house full time without asking or talking to any of the rest of us about it

I am a 23-year-old male living in England. I am the lead tenant in a rented property between me, my twin brother, a 24-year-old male, and a 25-year-old male. I met these 2 on spare room when advertising for new roommates.

I only at first noticed that his girlfriend was around more than before, and did not think much of it. But gradually I realized that she was here every night as I was sleeping even at 3 am. This had been going on for over a month, I did not realize sooner as I am very busy with my job and am often only home for short periods and I thought I was just catching her when I was home was a coincidence. I then asked my other housemate, who is really close with him what was going on, and essentially his girlfriend had fallen out with her own flatmates who apparently all now hate her (some kind of low-down high school trash kind of drama that I do not care about) and so has been staying here ever since.

It has now been 6 weeks and I and my brother are extremely unhappy. If I've ever even had a visitor over for any more than a couple of days I have always asked if it was okay first. I am mainly just disappointed in the fact that he just has not said anything to me or my brother about it. If he had asked I would have probably been fine with it for a while at least. But doing this for this long were consuming energy use of 5 people when it should be 4 which means are bills are going up, and I do not believe she should be able to stay here for this long without paying any kind of contribution herself. I do not know what to do about this situation.

TL;DR One of my housemates has moved his girlfriend into the house for over 6 weeks now without asking the rest of us or saying anything about it, she is not contributing to rent or other bills either which I do not agree with. I am really disappointed in my housemate for not saying anything about it and I do not know what to do about the situation.



Submitted March 17, 2023 at 09:08PM by Afraid-Storm-6232 https://ift.tt/CDg6kYK
My housemate [25M] Has just allowed his girlfriend [24F] to now live in the house full time without asking or talking to any of the rest of us about it My housemate [25M] Has just allowed his girlfriend [24F] to now live in the house full time without asking or talking to any of the rest of us about it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 18, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.