Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Do I (m22) just need to move on past something my gf (f21) said a few weeks ago?

I’ve been dating my gf for a year now but these last few weeks I haven’t been feeling the same as before. When we first started seeing each other her parents didn’t approve because of judgments they made about me. (To this day they haven’t met me). Her parents were super controlling in her life in basically every aspect of living. They paid for all things like rent and apartment even though she lives on her own away from home. So they gave her an ultimatum of dating me or losing everything they help her with even going as far as to take furniture they payed for from her apartment, her phone and car. So life for her has been stressful but I’ve been there for support the whole way. Of course I do blame myself for her situation even though everyone tells me it’s not my fault I still feel like it sometimes. A few weeks ago something came up that was gonna be expensive for her and it stressed her out a lot and she was kinda mean to me that night. She told me that night that I “wasn’t worth it” for how she missed how much her parents would pay for and when I asked if she wanted to break up she said “I don’t know” then didn’t talk to me until apologizing in the morning. The next evening we talked and she doubled down on me being not worth it and was kinda half listening to me. Ever since that night I haven’t felt the same about her and have been hurt. I told her how I felt the other night and how if I’m not worth it then what’s the point? We talked it out it ended with her saying “I’ve apologized but now it’s up to you to get past it” which is true I do want to get past it but she kinda makes it seem like I shouldn’t still be hung up on it. So am I holding onto it for no good reason or do I have the right reason to still be hurt?

TL;DR: my gf said I wasn’t worth it and never apologized for it and I’m still hurt by it even though she said it’s up to me to get past it now that she apologized a few days ago.



Submitted March 12, 2023 at 01:54PM by DannyTaintus https://ift.tt/Tby8i3C
Do I (m22) just need to move on past something my gf (f21) said a few weeks ago? Do I (m22) just need to move on past something my gf (f21) said a few weeks ago? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 13, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.