Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My partner insists he hasn't cheated, but we both got chlamydia

My boyfriend (23 M) and I (22 F) both tested positive for chlamydia today. We both have been having symptoms for 2 1/2 weeks. We have been dating for 7 months. I could have gotten it from a previous partner and been nonsymptomatic this whole time, but it seems very very very unlikely that we both were nonsymptomatic for 7 months and then experienced symptoms within 1-2 days of each other. He insists he hasn't cheated on me. I haven't been sexual with anyone else. He's an amazing person and I truly don't think he ever would do that, but the facts are pointing in that direction. Is there any way he is telling the truth, or am I just being naive?

TL;DR We've been dating for 7 months and he claims he hasn't cheated, but it seems very unlikely that we both were nonsymptomatic for 7 months and then experienced symptoms within 1-2 days of each other. Could he be telling the truth?



Submitted March 23, 2023 at 04:35PM by Mr_Repulsive18 https://ift.tt/HVsz2RT
My partner insists he hasn't cheated, but we both got chlamydia My partner insists he hasn't cheated, but we both got chlamydia Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 24, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.