Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Requests to make tea for partner

Tl;dr Partner asks me to make him cups of tea and it annoys me. Not sure if my reaction reasonable or not.

My (36 F) partner (40 M) often asks for a cup of tea. For example we both sit down on the couch at night and he will pipe up -are you making tea? Or can you make me tea baby?

The request makes me feel annoyed. It would be different if I was already up. But something about this request seems entitled. Why should I be expected to get up and make his tea? I don't drink tea at night so it's not like it's for me too.

I'd be ok if every now and then he said honey I'm so tired would you mind making me tea? But he does not ask like that.

Hes Irish. Not sure if it's cultural. Not sure if I am overreacting or would most people take offence to this request? We live together for context.



Submitted March 19, 2023 at 03:33AM by Old-Berry-6101 https://ift.tt/M3jUpPg
Requests to make tea for partner Requests to make tea for partner Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 19, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.