Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (22F) relationship with my bf (23M) is progressing and I’m feeling worse each step of the way

To make a super long story short, my (22F) boyfriend (23M) did not treat me the best, initially. He had controlling behaviors and it negatively affected our relationship. In one instance, I did end up breaking up with him.

The breakup was a wake up call because he seriously changed his habits. I was shocked and happy that he finally changed, but I was still mad over how he used to treat me.

I’m no longer angry at him, but I am confused. Firstly, I’m confused because just a few months ago, I broke up with him and I was mentally preparing myself to deal with this breakup. And now I’m back in a relationship with him, I’m happy, but trying to change mindset.

I also was briefly curious of other guys/dating since I would’ve been single (had my bf not changed). But now I’m in a space where I really care about my boyfriend, I want to build a life with him (eventually), but I’m so not ready to progress in anything right now.

In his new change, he’s now taken initiative of really taking our future into consideration and moves accordingly. Basically what im trying to say is that things are getting serious. And I feel like I’m trying to slow down time because im a college student, got this relationship, toxic family, therapy, ahhh lol. It’s just too much right now and I want to slow down. Feel like I need to catch my breath.

How do I even start to address this clustered situation?

TL;DR I went through a rough patch with my bf, we made up but now I just need to slow down to figure out how I’m feeling first.



Submitted March 11, 2023 at 09:02PM by rowdy_roady https://ift.tt/1a9wpLN
My (22F) relationship with my bf (23M) is progressing and I’m feeling worse each step of the way My (22F) relationship with my bf (23M) is progressing and I’m feeling worse each step of the way Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 12, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.