Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [30M] wife [29F] complains about things and gets mad when I tell her that I don't want to hear her complain

A few hours after we ate dinner, she complained that she was tired and hungry 5 times over the course of an hour. I asked her if she's going to keep letting me know this, she said yes, and I told her I don't want to hear about it anymore.

In response to this, she went to another room and is giving me the silent treatment.

On the bright side, she has stopped complaining, (/s) but this isn't a resolution.

Her defense is, "I am allowed to complain." To which I respond with, "I am allowed to not want to hear it."

It all feels real middle school to me, but what can both of us do to handle similar situations in the future?

TL;DR: Wife likes to complain, I don't like to hear it, what to do?



Submitted March 21, 2023 at 08:14PM by OkSeaworthiness5611 https://ift.tt/wP4lIn1
My [30M] wife [29F] complains about things and gets mad when I tell her that I don't want to hear her complain My [30M] wife [29F] complains about things and gets mad when I tell her that I don't want to hear her complain Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 22, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.