Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

What should I(25F) do when my family gives me an ultimatum about bf(28M)?

My mom has controlled me and my siblings lives for as long as I remember. My siblings are all adults who are married for 10+years now, but my mom still gets upset and demands to apart of every decision they make in THEIR marriage. For example: she shit talked my sister for not letting her know when and where her and her husband were going on vacation. Then ignored my sister for weeks, bc she should’ve asked her how she felt about going to Niagara Falls. She even made my other siblings shun her for that week so she’ll “learn her lesson”. I’ve been with my now bf for 7 years and I’m ready to start my life with him. But my mom has made it clear he doesn’t look like the man she wants me to marry. (She’s a pastor and he’s a tattooed, dread head. Her image for her church is the most important thing to her). I’m scared on how she’s gonna react when I tell her I’m moving out with him. She’s already told me “if you’re ever stupid enough to get pregnant by him or marry him it’ll take a whole army to pull me off of you.” I know she’ll also turn all my siblings against me. I don’t want her to have this control anymore. But I’m so heartbroken that I’ll lose my family, bc I’m choosing someone I love . What should I do? Should I talk to her about it? Or just disappear?

TLDR; My mom has controlled my life for so long. I’m ready to move in with my bf. How should I go about her ultimatum?



Submitted March 19, 2023 at 05:05PM by majeenboo https://ift.tt/dQwB1zJ
What should I(25F) do when my family gives me an ultimatum about bf(28M)? What should I(25F) do when my family gives me an ultimatum about bf(28M)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 20, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.