Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (35M) wife (34F) spent $11k on Lottery tickets

We are together for 15 years and Married since 6y, have a child (3y) together).
We have separate bank accounts and a joint one for shared expenses.

I once saw a letter she received warning of a debit from a lottery company that bounced due to low funds, I decided not to approach here since I thought it would be a minor thing.

When we had our daughter she stayed at home and I wired her $1k per month fo her own spending in addition to all cost (housing, food etc.) that were covered by myself. I always wondered what she is spending the money on as she seemed to always spend it fully.

Recently I helped her set up Apple Pay and had to log in to her bank account. I noticed that in 2020 and 2021 she spent $11k on lottery tickets, basically all her money. She is only doing comparably minor amounts like $50-100 per month now.

I'm shocked that I did not notice and she never told me anything. It makes me question our relationship.

Should I talk with her about it? I'm not even supposed to know and she also seemed to have stopped with the very unhealthy behavior of spending everything she has.

TL;DR; My wife gambled away all her personal money, I found out but should not know without invading her privacy. Should I still confront her?



Submitted March 27, 2023 at 11:27PM by Mysterious-Car-6899 https://ift.tt/NWr53aF
My (35M) wife (34F) spent $11k on Lottery tickets My (35M) wife (34F) spent $11k on Lottery tickets Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 28, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.