Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I stop cooking for my roommates? They’re unappreciative & I hate them

TL;DR:

My roommates - who I heavily dislike - aren't appreciative of the food I make them to help them save money. Should I just stop and only cook for my gf and I, even though this will probably cause an awkward and uncomfortable atmosphere?

3 months ago I offered to help my roommates save money by cooking for them & my gf & I. I made this offer long before I realized I hate every single thing about them, and now I feel like stuck doing this.

Anyways, I spend about an hour or so on each meal. I make proper food that meets everyone's dietary restrictions, and it's good because I take pride in what I serve.

A meal is supposed to last 2 days, so you eat it once every night. But I guess they don't like this system because they routinely barely eat what I make after the first night and opt for fast food instead. Their excuse for this is "we don't know how to feed ourselves", which honestly may be true because they're both, like, 90lbs. My gf thinks they may be addicted to fast food.

But regardless of their reasoning, I find this behavior hurtful. I feel like I'm feeding my enemy out of the kindness of my heart and they're spitting it back on me. It makes me mad. And, honestly, I've done these people enough favors. I don't owe them anything, I heavily dislike them, and cooking for only my gf and I would lower my cooking time.

What do you guys think? The only thing stopping me is the awkward and uncomfortable feelings and environment this may cause.



Submitted March 25, 2023 at 04:48AM by loppdarian https://ift.tt/bhi6Qen
Should I stop cooking for my roommates? They’re unappreciative & I hate them Should I stop cooking for my roommates? They’re unappreciative & I hate them Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 25, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.