Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

5 years, and a cat… when do we call it?

29F (me) 30M Yet he still hasn’t proposed. We’ve had the conversation a ton of times, and the answer is always how I need to improve on small things. 2021-2023 I suffered multiple close losses and it really messed me up. We got through it. I know he thinks I have more things to improve on, but at this point it just feels nit picky. I’m not perfect, I’m aware of my issues (I get defensive. Used to get bad anxiety and ruminate causing relationship strain) I’ve been going to psychiatrist for 2 years and have come a very long way. We both see it. Anyway he still doesn’t know. If we ever get into a disagreement I can see that he gets unsure and if I bring it up he’ll even be like “we’ll we got in the argument…” we live together. We’re happy. We’re comfortable. He knows what I want. I also really want kids and he knows this too. When is it time? I don’t want to start over at 30 :(

TLDR: been together 5 years, living together 3. Still won’t propose because of little disagreements we get in from time to time.



Submitted March 16, 2023 at 04:01AM by SleeplessBriskett https://ift.tt/ce834Wf
5 years, and a cat… when do we call it? 5 years, and a cat… when do we call it? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 16, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.