Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My parents don't want me(27 f) and my boyfriend 25 (male) to move in together

My boyfriend and I have already been living together for a few months already in a different state but my parents do not know about this. However, I have to move back in closer to home due to a job and will be staying in my grandparents old condo that my mom now owns. We would be paying my mom rent. However, my parents are against living together until we get married. I am worried as well that my mom will say that it seems that our relationship is moving quick even though we have known each other for 3 years. I just think it would be more convenient for me for us to live and my grandparents old house, however because of this I feel that my mom will state that it is her house her rules even though she will not be living there. My boyfriend would rather stay at the condo too versus getting our own apartment due to cheaper rent because he still has to pay the mortgage for his house even though he is moving with me. This has been causing a lot of strain in our relationship because he says that I am a grown adult I can do as I please, but it is not exactly like that when my mom is the landlord. I am not sure how to convince my parents, my dad is pretty religious which is why I think that he doesn't believe in living together before marriage. Not sure my moms reasoning, but my parents did not live together until they got married. It is too expensive these days to live without your so or a roommate.

tl;dr: My parents are against my boyfriends and I living together, but we will need to because of moving and housing expenses.



Submitted March 09, 2023 at 03:16PM by princessL1996 https://ift.tt/0Z7sr2G
My parents don't want me(27 f) and my boyfriend 25 (male) to move in together My parents don't want me(27 f) and my boyfriend 25 (male) to move in together Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 10, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.