Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [20M] fell in love with my daughter's [3] babysitter/my friend [24F], How do I handle dating her while I have my daughter?

My question goes more in depth than the title. I need sdvice on how to handle dating her while she also babysits my girl. I have known this woman for the longest. She was always there for me and helped me a ton. Ever since my ex and I had the baby, she offered me her help because I used to struggle financially.

I was left to raise my daughter by myself and it was hard working and taking care of her all at the same time. So my friend gave me a hand. I had a big opportunity come up and I was able to get on my feet and I have a house and everything I could ask for now.

While my friend was helping, she told me she could be my daughter's babysitter and watch the house for me since I work a lot. So whenever my mother can't watch my daughter my friend helps me out. She does a lot for me and she was there for me last year when I almost lost my life in a bad motorcycle wreck. I was out for a long time and she helped me through that because she felt bad that I was not physical able to get around by myself and I was in a lot of pain.

Now it became kind of routine for her to be at my place. She cooks for us, helps me take care of chores arpund the house, and she has taught my daughter well and has been a good role model for my daughter. I know I should have thought about all this before, but things kind of have been falling into place. We still haven't talked about what we 'are' yet.

It feels natural for me because it's kind of like we are a couple already. We have breakfast/dinner together, she helps with my kid, we have sex everyday/night, and she sleeps over very often. Right now all my daughter understands her as her being just a good friend. I am in love with this woman and I know she loves me too. I really have strong feelings for her and I think she and I will moat likely work things out and settle down together. But,

I don't know how to do the whole relationship thing without my daughter getting too attached yet? Or should I let her look up to her??

TL:DR i am in love with my close family friend who watches my daughter. Things feel like she and I are already together becauss we live like if we were settled down together and we both love each other. I don't know how to move forward while having a kid of my own.



Submitted March 16, 2023 at 01:37AM by throwRAInalove56 https://ift.tt/bMfNza1
I [20M] fell in love with my daughter's [3] babysitter/my friend [24F], How do I handle dating her while I have my daughter? I [20M] fell in love with my daughter's [3] babysitter/my friend [24F], How do I handle dating her while I have my daughter? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 16, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.