Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Couples who have broken up and gotten back together after working on each of your issues, what’s your advice?

My partner (28M) and I (25F) broke up this week after 2.5 years together. The breakup was completlely amicable and mutual but regretful, we both still love each other very much and neither of us truly wanted to break up but realistically it’s what’s best for both of us mentally/emotionally at the moment. We both have a few issues we need to work through and are just too emotionally/mentally burnt out to be in a place to support each other like the other deserves without burning ourselves out more. He says that he is open to getting back together in the future and that I’m someone he would marry. Everything in me wants to be back together already even though logically I know we need this time to focus on ourselves, but I desperately want this for our future. He’s the one I see myself marrying and growing old with.

My question is whether anyone has been through this and whether things were better or how it went after you’d each spent some time apart and worked through some issues. Any tips?

TL:DR How do you make getting back together work?



Submitted March 10, 2023 at 05:30PM by No-Apple-9345 https://ift.tt/V0EQ9UW
Couples who have broken up and gotten back together after working on each of your issues, what’s your advice? Couples who have broken up and gotten back together after working on each of your issues, what’s your advice? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 11, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.