Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Move in or breakup ultimatum by my[22M] GF[22F] who was kicked out from her parents house

TLDR Gf of 3 years has to move out of her parents house, wants me to do so too with her but I’m conflicted about it.

Me and my gf of 3 years, both live with our parents. she is a student and I’m working a full time job, we live a few minutes away from each other.

She was basically told to find her own place since she can’t stop arguing with her parents about politics and veganism (her parents take everything personally in those fields, and she can’t hold herself from taking baits on those topics), bottom line she has to move out.

She told me she wants me to move out as well and if I don’t we are over, because she says it won’t workout between us if she rents alone or with roommates.

Thing is, this is a very big deal for me for multiple reasons.

  • I make a very decent wage but I hoped to save as much as I can while I’m young and making money to afford my future house and what not, and it’s expensive to start renting a whole apartment and bills etc.

  • I wanted some more time at home with my family before moving out, idk if that’s me being childish but I just feel like that’s what I want

  • big commitment. Yes we are 3 years together but I’m not sure about this relationship enough. I love her, and I enjoy our time together, but moving out with her feels like we are either getting married or breaking up, and even though she always talked about getting married at 25-26, now she says otherwise and I think it’s just so we stay together even if it’s not what she really wants..

I cant imagine us separating or my life without her right now, and I also know that there are a bunch of reasons in favor of moving in with her (privacy, our own place to do whatever we want, etc) but it feels like having a gun pointed at my head - “make a decision”.

I know it’s maybe egotistical of me, that I only stay with her because it’s easy and comfortable for me at the moment, but it’s easier said than done to just break up while everything is supposedly fine, and I don’t wanna break up yet (yet as in - we maybe can last forever even if I have my doubts, not as in I’m someday for sure breaking up with her.. still figuring it out)

I need more time to assess whether or not I want to be with her for life or not, and I know it might not be that big of a deal but like, moving in together and only moving out if we break up, is that not a big saying?

This is hard to explain.. I hope anyone could give me some advice and how you see this situation, not a common one I guess? Idk. Thanks :)



Submitted March 26, 2023 at 05:03AM by veroshnim https://ift.tt/oCdqwB9
Move in or breakup ultimatum by my[22M] GF[22F] who was kicked out from her parents house Move in or breakup ultimatum by my[22M] GF[22F] who was kicked out from her parents house Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 27, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.